McKinsey's 9 Digital Transformation Questions
Becoming a digital enterprise involves changing the way you run your business. Answering these nine questions can help you understand how to break through the inevitable barriers, which will in turn improve your company’s odds of achieving a successful digital enterprise transformation.
- How well do you know where change is occurring?
- Do you know which customer journeys matter?
- Are your teams collaborating across functions?
- Do you have a disciplined ‘test and learn’ approach?
- Are your budgets tied to progress?
- Do you have mechanisms to challenge ideas?
- Are your people empowered to act?
- Is your IT operating at two speeds?
- Are you coordinating a portfolio of initiatives?
Read nine questions to help you get your digital transformation right from McKinsey.