Technology is responsible for much of the hierarchical structure changes we are witnessing in forward-thinking organisations, and as this article explains, the technology revolution has changed organisational life.
The World Economic Forum recently asked; how is leadership changing in this complex and connected world?
In the interviews below, we hear how the heroic leadership model is not as prominent as it was in previous decades, as the most effective leaders know how to make technology work to their advantage, and demonstrate a more collaborative, innovative, and people-oriented approach to leadership.
Mike Hanley, Head of Digital Communication at the World Economic Forum authored this podcast featuring:
- Robyn Scott, Co-Founder of Brothers for All, UK
- Kieron Boyle is the Head of Social Investment at the Cabinet Office, UK
- Esteban Bullrich, Minister of Education at the Government of the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Ida Auken, Member of Parliament, Denmark
- Aaron Maniam is the Director at the Industry Division at Ministry of Trade and Industry, Singapore